Please join us each Wednesday night at 6:30 pm for Missionettes.
WE NEED MORE GIRLS! GIRLS OF ALL AGES!
Missionettes Girls Clubs is a program for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Missionettes provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be spiritual leaders.
* Visitor friendly curriculum
* Full-color girls activity pages for Rainbows through Stars
* Sponsor guides (Rainbows through Stars) complete with crafts, activities and games, recipes, memory helps, reproducible pages, and sample girls activity pages
* Cassettes/CDs available for memory hel? Adventures - an outing program
* Each club level has its own club distinctives including motto, pledge, colors, and Scripture verse.
There are 6 different classes, each specific to girls from Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
* Rainbows Club - for preschool girls and boys
* Daisies: The Sonshine Club - for kindergarten girls
* Prims: The Discovery Club - for first and second grage girls
* Stars Club - for third through fifth grade girls
* Friends Club - for sixth through eighth grade girls
* Girls Only Club - for ninth through twelfth grade girls
We need more girls so we can have Daisies, Prims, Stars, Friends, and Girls Only Cubs
What is Girls Ministries?
Girls Ministries is a ministry for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Girls Ministries provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be spiritual leaders. Girls Ministries is dividing into three sections of clubs; Kids Clubs for nursery and preschool children, Girls Clubs for elementary school girls, and Teen Girls Ministries (TGM) for middle school and high school girls. Girl Ministries uses small beginnings to make a big impact on girls and their world.
New Teen Girl Web Features
New Web features for your teen girls! The Friends and Girls Only Web pages are sporting some new, fun features, and your girls can be involved. While the previous Friends and Girls Only Web pages offered features for teen girls, more features have been added, and former ones have been replaced.
WOUNDS THAT HEAL
I remember hearing stories in high school about self-mutilation and wondering how someone could do that to her own body. It made no sense. My immediate conclusion was that it had to be for attention. What else could drive a person to do such a thing? I also remember knowing that something like that would never be a problem for me. I was too strong to ever resort to hurting myself, or so I thought.
SELF-INJURING: A CRY FOR HELP
“…By his wounds we are healed”. (Isaiah 53:5) “Sometimes I cut myself. Sometimes I burn myself.” She was a beautiful 16-year-old girl explaining her secret behaviors for when she felt overwhelmed with life and hurtful memories. I was a 23-year-old youth pastor trying to listen and help, feeling stunned by behavior I had heard of but never seen.
Keeping Girls Motivated
As a leader of teen girls you know this age group doesn’t fall into rigidly–structured programs like younger girls. Teen girls share their opinions of club format. So how do you react? Don’t take it personally; consider it their investment in the club. However, if their comments have you wondering how to keep up attendance, try these five suggestions.
Teaching Pentecostal perspectives to your child
When should you start teaching children about the intricacies of our Pentecostal perspective?